Sexy is my all-encompassing word for desire and sensual nature. I have a heart for beautiful wives who wish to strengthen their marriages through sexual intimacy. Several past Pearl posts encompass how to inspire libido (Sex and the Beach, Christian and Sexy, Oysters and Sauerkraut, Sole Secret to Libido, among others). Now, here's what to look for when the remedies start to ignite.
Counting down from 8, here are symptoms that your 'sexy' is returning:
7. There's been a strange (nostalgic?) 'alive-ness' in the nether regions that inspire you to google 'spicy bedroom maneuvers.'
6. Hearing Prince sing "Little Red Corvette" in the Supermarket, stops you dead in the aisle.
5. At the store, strolling through the card section, you find the stupid 'beefcake' birthday cards pique your interest (and it isn't even anyone's birthday).
4. Doing laundry, you linger over your hubby's sweaty t-shirt....smells like him and you kinda like it.
3. On Sunday morning, you contemplate wearing the leopard print thong that your sister-in-law gave you as a birthday joke.
2. Sunday morning sermon distraction leads you to...
Song of Solomon 5:2-6, "I slept, but my heart was awake. Listen! my beloved is knocking. "Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my perfect one; for my head is wet with dew, my locks with the drops of the night." I had put off my garment; how could I put it on again? I had bathed my feet; how could I soil them? My beloved thrust his hand into the opening, and my inmost being yearned for him. I arose to open to my beloved, and my hands dripped with myrrh, my fingers with liquid myrrh, upon the handles of the bolt. I opened to my beloved, but my beloved had turned and was gone. My soul failed me when he spoke. I sought him, but did not find him; I called him, but he gave no answer."
1. You actually WEAR the leopard print birthday thong and hubby gets a BIG surprise when you both change out of church clothes in the afternoon.....
What have I forgotten? What have you found to be a sweet little hint that your sexy is returning?