I’m linking with Happy Wives’ Club today! After our first section, Week 5 of our Challenge, please see more reasons, “I Love Mr. Muscle” in the second section.
If you are just joining the 2013 Sex Drive Transformation (for low libido wives) challenge see the INTRODUCTION HERE.
(Husbands who are reading, you are encouraged to pray the scripture and thought over your wife.)
How do you feel about looking at yourself au natural? If it makes you feel embarrassed, disconcerted, flustered, or even disgusted, then your negative body image may be an area that is sabotaging your libido. This week’s affirmation helps create a positive body attitude.
“….And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself,’” Matthew 22:39.
“God saw all that he had made, and it was very good…” Genesis 1:31.
I love myself enough to drink in the thought that I am beautiful in God’s eye. I drink in the thought I am beautiful in my husband’s eye. I drink in the thought that my beauty is defined by God and nowhere else. I drink in that my naked beauty is sexually attractive.
12. While frequently on the road for business, he will call me three or four times during the day. He doesn’t cut the conversations short. He lets me decide when I’ve had enough talk time.
13. I love that he puts a new toilet paper roll on the spindle when it’s time! He even puts the paper coming up and over the way I like it!
14. He engages in CHOREPLAY (rhymes with foreplay)….he vacuums in such a sexy way! His help around the house scores with this lowlibido lady.
15. He encourages my personal growth. He doesn’t scoff if I take time to attend a program at the University, beading/crafting classes or special Bible classes.
16. He encourages my free thinking. He engages in ‘debate’ with me and isn’t judgemental.
17. He encourages my creativity. He attends all my singing performances that he can. He is my biggest blog fan. He never begrudges my time at creative expression.
I am so glad that God has blessed each of our marriages with different strengths and weaknesses. I love reading how each of these lists are different (and yet, the same in how we all find the differing characteristics attractive.) Remember to cover your marriage in prayer, praise for the good stuff and ask for help with the weak points.