Last week, I mentioned a Valentine’s Day Giveaway! Today’s the day for the details.
It’s a joint effort with two of my marriage blogger friends. I love seeing how our personalities show through in the gift selections.
Lori at The Generous Wife – Link to see her goodies
Chris at The Forgiven Wife – Link to see her goodies
Bonny’s OysterBed7 – My details are below.
Click on their links to enter to win Chris and Lori’s Valentine goodies. Make sure you poke around and read their thoughts. These two women are passionate about nurturing marriage in a non-judgey way! When I read their wisdom they inspire me to be better.
To enter to win OysterBed7’s giveaway,
1. please go like P3 Personalized Jewelry’s Facebook page,
2. then leave a comment below with your favorite Valentine memory. It’s that easy! (Since I’m on wordpress now, I can see your email addresses when you comment so I can contact you when you win.)
Here are the items I’ve gathered for you:
- Bedroom Soundtrack CD; Rod Stewart sings Jazz Standards in his sultry rasp.
- Rose petals to lure your honey down a trail to find you in nothing but your socks
- Aloe infused pink socks (being distracted by cold tootsies can hinder spicy-time)
- A free download of my newly published ebook! Unlock Your Libido: 52-Week Sex Drive Transformation
- Printed copies of Sex Savvy and Intimacy Revealed given to you by the lovely, J Parker, of Hot Holy & Humorous. She helps us remember spirituality and sexuality are a spicy combination!
- A framed original print from Rain James Photography (She did all my photography for the updated blog design!). It includes one of my life verses, Proverbs 24:14
- A beautiful handmade necklace donated by Melissa Erickson. Please check out her Etsy shop: P3Personalized Jewelry. The pendant’s verse is one of my favorites, “Be Still and Know.”
I have a hard time being still so that I can hear God. Maybe you have the same struggle? Being still and focusing on God, helps me let go of worries which hinder my libido.
Melissa added a little pearl to the necklace at my request. Remember, the grit you’ve overcome with Christ helps the Holy Spirit form you into a beautiful lustrous creation.
Comments will be closed at 6 p.m., EST, on February 5th.
Each marriage blogger will pick a winner for their giveaway (to be announced Friday, February 6th).
A special thanks to Married Dance for providing our grand prize items.
Click to read more about it and purchase:
If this is your first time visiting OysterBed7, Welcome! Please see why sex is my focus. And peruse the archives.