3. My enthusiasm causes impetuousness. Sometimes, I comment, hit enter and wish I could edit. (note to self: continue praying for self-control.)
4. The written word can be tricky. Voice inflection can’t be heard, body language not seen.
5. Writing about sexuality helps my libido. (Low libido ladies, to increase desire there really is something to this ‘start thinking about sex in the morning’ thing.)
6. OysterBed7 and its readers are prayed over for protection. Writing and reading about sexuality in marriage sometimes draws Satan’s attention.
7. Where would OysterBed7 be without the warm and sincere members of Christian Marriage Bloggers Association? They’ve calmed fears and spurred me on. Check out this link and peruse the different blogs.
8. Do I think about low libido remedies all the time? No. Mr. Muscle helps by sending me emails for post topics.
9. Blogging is serious fun. I like to have fun, but it’s imperative to write responsibly and in a God honoring way. Other people’s lives are serious business. Especially, since I’m NOT a counselor or medical professional.
10. A prayer journal is kept for those who have asked for prayer or confided troubles in comments or emails. You are all cherished!
11. There is nothing new under the sun. Each blogger just puts individual spin or humor on the age old human condition.
12. Blogging is instant publishing gratification. I don’t have to type a manuscript or article and send it in and wait for the rejection. There is no rejection, unless someone wants to argue in the comments.
13. It took all year to build a thicker sexuality-writing skin. There are still sexual Puritans out there. We can’t be sexual Puritans anymore. Vocal balanced Christian voices are needed. SEX IS GOD ORDAINED. Take advantage of society’s relaxed nature about sex and talk about it.
14. Your story is different from mine. I realize this and try to write taking in many different scenarios. But, my story isn’t going to minister to everyone.
16. Streamlining has been learned. I prefer posts (reading and writing) that are around 700 words.
18. In spite of what I confessed about jealousy, I do love to network and promote fellow bloggers. God uses each of our voices to reach that one person. I like building blogosphere and real-life relationships. My email is pearlmail3 at gmail dot com.
21. It’s self-esteem building to have knowledgeable discussions with 20-somethings about blogging.
22. The more I research the sexual-spiritual link, the more fascinating and satisfying it becomes.