What better day to send virtual love notes than Valentine’s? A flirty text is a great way to steam up the windows of your marriage and connect with your spouse through the day. All it takes is 20 seconds to tap out two little sentences. Those few seconds will be well invested when they brighten your man’s heart.
Let him know he still puts a flutter in your “heap of wheat fenced about with lilies,” (Song of Solomon 7:2).
Here are 15 Flirty, Corny, Steamy Safe-For-Work Texts for Valentine’s Day.
Remember to personalize these to mean even more!
- You make me nervous in a good way, like Ruth felt uncovering the feet of Boaz!
- You’re in my NSFW thoughts.
- You make me crazy. I’d work seven extra years just to hold you in my arms!
- Can we schedule a meeting? It’s come to my attention I need to inspect the nape of your neck with my lips.
- If I told you your legs were pillars of marble would you hold them against my legs of jewels crafted by an artists hands?
- Good thing you’re at work right now because we would get in so much trouble if you were here.
- Do you mind if I turn the thermostat down? I was just thinking about your lips dripping with myrrh.
- Get out of my mind! You’ve got me questioning my low libido.
- Hope you don’t care that I’m at the mall (send this with a picture of you in the lingerie department of your favorite store).
- You make me laugh and sigh in all the right ways.
- It’s you, me, and God. Together, we are invincible and can conquer whatever life throws at us! A cord of three strands is not easily broken.
- I am proud to be your wife.
- Let’s go (insert his favorite thing to do here, like bowling or fishing, etc.) this weekend!.
- I can’t stay on track! My heart is racing for you!
- My car needs detailed this weekend and so do I.
May light hearts and strong love be yours this Valentine’s Day. For more Valentine’s Day thoughts see: 7 Simple Ways to Relax when you feel stressed about Valentine’s Day intimacy.