Safe For Work (SFW) flirty texts are a great way to stay connected with your man. SFW is not to be confused with NSFW, Not Safe For Work. NSFW is anything inappropriate in a professional setting or that you would be embarrassed for your grandmother to see.
To keep your allure and unpredictability, send a SFW flirty text only occasionally.
Flirty texts are win-win. Although flirty texts do not have to lead to sweet bedroom time, they can. And if they do lead to the bedroom, you can be the initiator, and at the same time, build anticipation. Some low-libido wives’ desire builds when knowing in advance about a lovemaking session.
Here’s a list of 12 SFW texts that you can copy word for word, or use as a starting point to craft your own. I’ve included creative hints in italics. The best playful texts are those straight from your heart.
1. The day’s been rough. The week’s been long. But, in your arms, nothing’s wrong.
2. Add this to your honey-do list: me!
3. Thinking NSFW thoughts of you. #naughty
4. When you get home, I would love to increase your levels of oxytocin through organic methods.
5. When you ________, you made my heart so happy to be living life with you. (Fill in the blank with something nice he did recently.)
6. Whatever life brings, I’m proud to be your wife.
7. You’re Adam, I’m Eve. There’re treats for you up my sleeve (ooops, I’m not wearing any.)
Use words that sound like sexual words, but are tame. If he texts back a big question mark, you can reply, “NSFW, I’ll explain later.” That’ll perk his interest.
8. I love to fold you in my arms. Let’s origami together (origami kind of sounds like orgasm)
9. I hope our clematis blooms later (clematis kind of sounds like climax)
Together, make up a list of anacronyms, so you’ll both be in on the secret. Here’s a couple of examples:
10. TSTOY (Thinking Steamy Thoughts Of You)
11. YMMHP (You Make My Heart Purr)
Send him your favorite suggestive Song of Solomon verse.
12. Song of Solomon 2:3-4 (look it up)